Friday, July 12, 2013

Luckett's Antique-Vintage Store

Last Weekend I was in Virginia visting some buddies and 
we stumbled upon this wonderful Shop!

I legend we have come to find out.


A cross between an antique store, flea market and tag sale.


Lots of wonderful architectural pieces . . .


Vintage metals . . .


I loved all the metal letters they had lying around . . 


I didn't do this, but after I saw this, I wanted
to arrange words all over the place! Hehe.


Lots of great gardening ideas . . . 


More letters, and how about those vintage pink lockers?!


An old door becomes a table . . . 


More yummy doors . . .  


A snappy garden walk . . . 


A hutch with curved glass . . . 



A floor candelabra . . 
Where was this when I had a terrace??


And this cheeky lamp!
Who needs the party girl when you have this!


I loved this sign too . . . 
So true.


So there you have it.
I love a great vintage store as much as I love a fabric store.
Oh my!  Did I say that out loud??
Hehe.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing. I can't imagine how long it must have taken to collect ALL those unrelated items and have such a great ambiance. Loved it. Those sort of places exist here in more rural areas where land is not so expensive. They are always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check this out sometime, looks like my kind of place to browse around. Did you find any fabric stores?

    ReplyDelete