Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bee Blocks

July was my month to be the Queen
in our NYC Metro Mod Bee
I have received all my blocks now,
except of course for my block!
It's still in pieces on my cutting board.

I sent everyone a red triangle they had to use,
and then they could do whatever they wanted.
Look at all these great blocks!
I am playing around with sashing and corner stones.
Jess sent two! So maybe I don't have to finish mine ;)

Other than a very little bit of sewing time,
my weekend has been filled with cleaning out closets,
dressers and bookcases.
Really all I want to do is sew, but I guess that's
what I'll be doing in November!

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea--your red triangle--for pulling everybody's blocks together into a quilt. All the blocks are so different but it really works!

    ReplyDelete