Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Yarny Goodness

I am making great progress on my crocheted blanket.
It's about 75" wide and I'll just keep going until I run out of yarn!
The kid wants it to be long enough to cover her very
tall body, so I'll be yarning away for a while!
These colors and design were totally inspired by Lucy at Attic 24.

I love a "hand" project on days like today.
Snowy, cold, rain coming later.
Luckily it's getting just big enough to snuggle under while I work on it!
What are you working on to push away the winter blues?

2 comments:

  1. It is nicer working on these large warm items in the winter. Too bad we can't always plan it that way. Nice colors on the blanket and a good pairing with the spiderweb quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, great work on the afghan! I used to knit long ago, and that led to crocheting, which led to jewelry making... then I tried quilting and knew I'd found my niche. Love the spiderweb, did you make that one?

    Linda

    ReplyDelete