Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday Projects #7

I received this book in the mail last week . . .
In my exploration of all things triangley, I decided to
check out this book after it was recommended to me by a friend.
This is a really great book!






First I cut out some templates in a variety of shapes.
There are great directions and it was easy to follow.

I decided on a simpler block to start off with . . . just to get my feet wet.

There are some very cute quilts in this book with fish, and whales and nature scenes.

I wasn't loving the first center I cut, thought it needed something to
tie all the colors together, so I switched to this bright floral fabric


This block went together pretty quickly.
I am going to try a few of the harder ones this week . . .

That is if Christmas doesn't get in the way! hahaha.



I also whipped up a couple of these little wallets.
They are so sweet. You can fit a few credit cards and cash in them,
stick them in your pocket
and be on your way!
What fun things are you working on today???




1 comment:

  1. Doreen was a wonderful quilter/traveler. I enjoyed her cruise classes and have her book, too. So glad you are enjoying Peaky & Spike.

    ReplyDelete