Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday Projects #5

I doodle alot. Mostly when I am on the phone.
I don't really like talking on the phone . . . but I do alot of it at work.
So to distract myself, I doodle.



Sometimes my doodling inspires me to move those doodles to the sewing room

I usually have to dump my scrap bin on the floor so I can see everything.

It is a bit like a treasure hunt.




So I started constructing my doodles. It was very fun.



This is the finished block. I think I got that out of my system.

It's okay, but not really turning me on.

Maybe if I did it in black and white fabrics. Now that's a thought . . . .















on another note . . . .

The kid and I put up the tree this weekend.

It is such a blessing to have a six foot daughter!!

She dragged that tree off the top of the car and hoisted it into the stand
like it was nothing . . .


She even put the angel she made when she was three
on top without a step stool.

Oh to be tall . . . .






2 comments:

  1. your tree looks great! any tips for how to stop my toddler from ripping all the ornaments off mine? I guess I'll just put them back and smile to myself, daydreaming of the day he's 6 feet tall..
    your scrap pile looks like fun, and I love what you've done with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun sketching to playing to little bit o' quilt in progress! Love hearing the process.

    Good to see you yesterday!

    ReplyDelete