Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Outta the comfort zone and starting to feel comfortable!

I have been trying to do one of these blocks every couple of days.
It's not so easy to construct them, especially for someone
who thrives on order.


I am getting there though.
They are getting easier every time I sit down to try one.

I have four so far. I'm not sewing to size, what a surprise!
I will put them all together when I have about 30.
I have been inspired to make these blocks from


I also tried a couple of these. I really liked this.
A touch more order. haha.
It's good to push yourself out of your comfort zone.
Try something today you wouldn't have thought you would!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    Just found your blog via "15 minutes"-love your quilts, especially the spiderweb. I must try that pattern one of these times! And your T'giving crowd looks like a fun bunch! Stay warm, and happy holidays!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete